?

No account? Create an account

intro - Breastfeeding Evangelists

About intro

Previous Entry intro Oct. 16th, 2005 @ 07:13 pm Next Entry
Name: Holli
Place: NH
Kids/Babies: In 5 weeks give or take Liam Korben should be born!
Brief description of BFing experience: Have yet to have one.
Why you joined bf_evangelists: I wanted a place that I could go to without feeling judged or pressured to do what others wanted me to do. Also I want a place where I can just ask quick questions or get lots of info when my other breast feeding friends are busy (as they both have very small babies that need lots of attention still)
Any questions for the group? Umm as of right now nope! But I'm sure in the next coming weeks I'll have plenty!

Thank you for creating such a open and positive community. =) No idea how its appreciated.
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
From:hushingdream
Date:October 17th, 2005 05:03 am (UTC)
(Link)
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

I hope the lot of us can be of some use to you when and if you need it. :)

Caitlin
[User Picture Icon]
From:katieshy
Date:November 4th, 2005 04:22 pm (UTC)

Welcome!

(Link)
Sorry this is a bit late. So glad you found us! What an exciting time! I wish you a very easy initiation of BFing...however not many have that so I hope we can be a great support for you in those first frustrating weeks! :)

Post your birth story here and/or pics when you get a chance!

~Katie
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com